494 Cypress Street
Welcome to 494 Cypress, a beautifully updated Eichler offering wonderful spaces for entertaining and repose.
The expansive living room is anchored by a lovely fireplace and opens to a dining area and a sun-lit sunroom beyond. The charming kitchen features stunning backsplash and stainless steel appliances including a glass top range and a new microwave. The master is a place for rest and repose with glass doors leading to the verdant plantings of the yard, including lush fruit trees. The master bath showcases intricate stonework and an oversized shower. The fourth bedroom off of the garage is versatile in its use as an office, guest room, exercise room and more! Two additional bedrooms and an elegant hall bath complete the home.
The enormous patio is a wonderful space for al-fresco dining, use as an outdoor living room, or both! The enchanting yard offers tranquility with the lush foliage and plantings and the pathway glows at night with custom lighting along the planters. Little pockets offer additional areas for seating while a private side yard showcases lush fruit trees.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Peninsula, close to commuter routes, the bustling Redwood City downtown, restaurants, and shopping.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- Expansive living room opens to the dining room and light-filled sun-room
- Beautiful master suite opens to the lovely yard with fruit trees
- Gorgeous master bath with oversized shower
- 4th Bedroom is wonderful for an office, guest suite, exercise room and more!
- Elegant hall bath with gorgeous glass tiles
- Charming and efficient kitchen with stainless steel appliances and glass top range and new microwave
- Enormous patio offers space for outdoor dining, outdoor living or both
- Absolutely beautiful yard space with many areas for seating and entertainment
- Central forced air heating
- Approx 1,310 +/- sqft of living space on a 6,161 +/- sqft lot.
- Buyers advised to verify square footage, permit status, and school enrollment to their own satisfaction
Charming, enchanting, spacious and versatile...come in…and welcome home!